Working in the world’s largest pure-play coffee and tea company means big ambitions, and big ambition means big responsibility. Working at JDE Peet’s is hands-on, giving you an opportunity to leave your mark.
We are a fast-paced company on a mission. Our focus demands high-energy people who think fast and act quickly. If you have the courage and confidence to venture into new cultures & territories, and you're brimming with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE Peet’s.
The Ecommerce Operations Manager position is perfect for an individual interested in working within a quickly growing and dynamic environment. The role requires agility and adaptability as we explore and adopt exciting new technologies in the ecommerce and retail space to create a best-in-class online experience.
You will be working with a group of skilled, subject-matter experts all highly motivated and focused on team success. For this role as an Ecommerce Operations Manager, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
• Experience working with ecommerce platforms, product and order data, middleware, ERPs and related ecommerce technology. Shopify, Celigo, Amazon’s Seller Central, and Netsuite preferred.
• Proficiency with tools and platforms such as, but not limited to, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, Google Analytics 4, Google Merchant Center
• Ability to execute plans as given by supervisor and/or leadership, and work alongside an experienced & determined team. Adaptable, positive, curious. Passionate about troubleshooting and persistent about finding solutions.
• Comfortable proposing new ideas to drive efficiency, conversion, and enhance consumer experience
• 5-10 years of professional working experience, BA/BS in related field preferred